Wednesday 9 April 2008

Baby Surprise Jacket


Bet you thought I had fell off the planet ? No - my internet access has been unfriendly and I have also been house hunting. Have looked at loads of houses, had an offer declined - so I have decided to wait for a couple of months. Boy does it take a lot of energy and brain power , so I haven't been doing a lot of new knitting but I have managed to finish a few things.

Finally sewed up my Baby ( or I should say toddler) Surprise Jacket and must say I love it and think it looks great.































And finally - finished one pair of socks using Lana Grossa yarn - yummy






1 comment:

LittleBerry said...

Excellent... I love the Toddler surprise jacket and interesting to see the socks as I have that one in my stash!!!

It's like going into the unknown with Trekking sock yarns...