Tuesday 22 January 2008

Monogamous - Who me ?

A disc decided to slip in my back last week, so I am house-bound at the moment. You would think that I would beable to do loads of knitting - but noooo. Every time I get comfy and try to knit I need to move again.

Never mind it is on the mend and it has given me lots of time to catch up with my podcasts and to drool over pictures of other peoples knitting.

I've come to the conclusion that I am not a one project girl, I need choice. So instead of doing just one big project i've chosen a few slighlty less ambitious ones.

Here's the line up:


1. Gecko socks - up to the heel on the second one.

2. Iris - from Rowan magazine 35 in Calmer

3. Secret of the Stole II

4. Lana Grossa Meetings socks in pink colour way

Never let it be said that I might be bored.

I have orderd a new camera, that should come in the next few days so I should beable to post pictures again yipeeeee.

No comments: